Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FULL.....

I am full of love tonight. I have amazing family and friends around me.
My children never cease to amaze me and I am so completely grateful for them.

This morning I woke up and went to fed the cat, I took a moment to take in the quiet (the kids were still sleeping) fresh air and the birds. Well that lastest all of 2 seconds.... I saw a trail of garbage bags headed toward the woods. Apparently the noise in the woods last night was NOT a racoon.
Mr. Bear broke into our trash bin and made off with the goods, not before pooping in the yard!!!! I guess that answers the age old question- he does not poop in the woods he poops in YARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
The neighbor came and looked at the paw prints and stuff and said it is probably a 200-300 lb bear!!! YIKES- no more nature walks for us!!!!

Logan had Sporty Shorties this morning- what a blast!!! She played Red Light Green Light, Duck Duck Goose, Hopscotch, soccer and Hippity Hoppity! She is looking forward to spending an evening with her BFF Boo tomorrow. I love that she gets so excited about her friends!

Tristan did a whole lot of nothing today!!!! I think he may have needed a down day , he has been quite busy lately. He helped me clean up and get dinner ready though, gotta love him for that!!!

Brynn spent some time doing schoolwork and then went to her friends to work sheep. Man does she love animals, I am glad she has such a passion!!
I need to get some curricula to foster that!

I myself did the bare minimum today, I have had a long few weeks and its not getting lighter by the looks of things!! I don't really mind being busy keeps me going!!!

Tomorrow we are off to a friends for dinner and to drop Brynn off she is going to a bog with another homeschool family. I have to remember to get her Grampa's Binoculars and a notebook.

What an amazing life we lead!! I couldn't ask for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment