Friday, May 14, 2010

The BLT's have got the allergies :(
My husband actually called out sick today and took amny naps during the day , poor guy!
I worked my second shift at Crepes today, it is so much fun and I ran into an old friend of ours! It was so nice to see Derek and know that I will be seeing more of him. We had so much fun with them when we lived here before!
T and B joined some feloow homeschoolers at a dance tonight. They had an OK time. Stinks when you have an idea how things will go in your mind then they don't. Life Lessons!!!!
L and I did flashcards and played "roll it" with her new green ball. She is such a smarty pants!!
I came home from work to a clean kitchen thanks to my son!! I love when they do things like that!!
B spent her day cleaning her disaster of a bedroom- closet and under the bed too!!
My DH went through a bunch of junk that was in the dining room and went to the dump! Nice that he felt well enough to do those things I never seem to get to!
I am enjoying the feeling of earning money again! I would not want to do it full time, I miss my kids and my freedom, but this part time summer job is perfect!!!
Tomorrow we are off to celebrate my BF's little sisters graduation- I cannot wait! So proud of Manda Panda and I get to see my "sisters"!
Off to bed I am a bit sleepy tonight!!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment