Friday, June 4, 2010

Computer Blahs

Well I have been trying for 3 days now to upload some pics and post a new post. My computer is not behaving and refuses to upload them. :(
I will write without photos for now!
We had a lovely Memorial Day cookout with friends on Monday! It was so nice to unwind after working all weekend long!
Good food , great conversation and enjoying the laughter of kids!

On Tuesday we headed up to The Cottage. What a gratifying job to clean it out and prep it for use! We raked and trimmed place that haven't been done for years! The girls and I cleaned the inside and Brynn was the most amazing helper!
We cut back the paths between "The Colony" and our cottage so that when our summer family arrives we can scoot back and forth with ease!

In the midst of these summer activities my DH made me a raised garden and I am off today to get plants!!! Cannot wait for fresh from the garden veggies!!!

Yesterday was a productive day! Logan and I had tons of school done before the kids graced us with their presence and then we cleaned while they did school! I took them to the library and we checked out bunches of books! I love books and found out the dangers of bringing a bag to the library- too many (is that possible) books!!! I even got myself a few books- Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon , the Biography of Ezra Jack Keats and the biaography of Edgar Allen Poe.
I have already finished the Jan Karon books so its on to Ezra Jack Keats!!

If anyone has book suggestions I will gladly take them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment