Monday, June 28, 2010

A Baby No More :(


Tomorrow my baby turns 5. This time has passed way to quickly. Tonight looking back I wish I had savored those nursing moments, rocking chair moments and night time cuddles just a little more.

For an unexpected child this one sure has brought us all so much joy! I guess you never know what you are missing until you have it. Logan sure has been our "Missing Piece".

She is funny, demanding, loving and stubborn all rolled into one firey little redhead. I couldn't ask for more!

From day one she has been her brothers baby, he now gets annoyed when she is all over him but he still tries to take it in stride. Heck he's 14 what can I expect.

We have sometimes struggled with the 2 girls but lately Brynn has taken to reading Logan to sleep at night and man what a difference in their relationship! Logan cannot wait for the next chapter!

As for Joe and I , well for us, this was "older" parenting and boy is it different. When we had the other 2 we were in our 20's and still kids ourselves. Carving out the time to "play" has been more difficult but she is pretty adaptable and willing to play our types of games- most of the time!

She definitely has completed our little family and I will continue to relish her little kid days and hope they are a sweet as her baby days were.


1 comment: