Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Today is a day to celebrate Dads.
While I will be heading to Brynn's play, Joe will take my other 2 and my sisiter up to the cottage. He should have a wonderful Fathers Day since the cottage is so refreshing!
I will also be missing my Daddy today, Its been 13 years and the wound is still fresh.....
I wonder alot of times if he is pleased with the way things are going down here.
My mom is traveling which was his greatest wish and my son, who he called Miracle Baby, is growing into a fine young man.
Brynny and Logan never got to meet my father, although I know he is with us each and everyday- so he sees them!
I was 3 months pregnant with Brynn when he passed, she is the spitting image of him. Looks, laugh and sense of humor. She has been Little Ernie since the day she was born.
Logan has unexplainably quieted at times when she was an infant. She was a screamer and nothing could calm her. There were a few times however when she would be screaming her little head off and all of a sudden stop, and be laughing at nothing but the ceiling. It makes you wonder!
So just because we can't see them doesn't mean they aren't around, Happy Fathers Day to my incredible Father and amazing Husband.....

1 comment:

  1. Awsome story Mrs J. It does make u thing though. Happy fathersday "sir" :)

    ReplyDelete