Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 52

I am "borrowing" this idea! My friend over at http://www.scrappingthemagic.com/

suggested it last year and I really didn't have (or didn't THINK I had) the time to do it.
This year using her alternate suggestion I am going to do a Photo Project.
1 Photo each week for a year. (She was trying 1 photo each day and that is too much for me!)

So this weeks photo is of what happens when you don't have all the right equipment to snowboard. If your children or husband or you or anyone you know snowboards- please tell them to invest in some wrist guards!

My son got a brandy new Snowboard for Christmas and was so excited- he had been wanting ot snowboard for 2 years ! So this year Santa pulled it out and got him a whole set up and we went snowboarding & skiing Monday for the first time. 3 hours later we were on the way to the ER with a broken wrist, the most common injury in snowboarding! He's done for the season! If he had been wearing wrist guards this wouldn't have happened!

1 comment:

  1. To bad he gave back mine 100 yards up the trail! lol :)

    ReplyDelete