Friday, January 15, 2010

Organization

Ugh Organization should be a four-letter word :(

Try as I might I always seem to fall short. One Step Forward Eighty Steps Back!

I am determined to get things done this year though.

Today I am posting my to do list for the day and hoping I get to most of it!

Maybe if I put it out there I will be accountable to it!

so here goes :

Laundry- wash, dry, fold, put away!

Dishes -wash, dry, put away

Kitchen- counters and floors

Living room- general clean-up and vaccum!

Get kids school work organized - correct last week and schedule next week!


I think thats enough! If I list too much I will fall short then feel like a loser!!


Now I am going to add a picture just because!
maybe if I get my list done I will treat myself tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I did it! I got my list done today!!!
    maybe I will post one everyday - HAHAHA you guys would be bored to death!

    ReplyDelete