Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today brings just a tad of disappointment. My girlfriend and our kids were supposed to get together but she has Pneumonia- Tis the Season!!!
I was looking forward to catching up with her since we haven't been able to coordinate our schedules in almost 6 months. :( Oh well maybe on her next vacation we can get together!
We are having another semi-lazy day today lots of clean up and prep work!
The turkey is thawing and I am getting excited about cooking. Thanksgiving is a great Holiday all about Food & Family! I have so much to be thankful for and enjoy spending my day with my biggest blessings!
I was hoping to have the house fully cleaned by today but yesterday's laziness has set me back ;) Ahh but what a gloriously lazy day it was!
ENjoy your day everyone I am off to enjoy mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment