Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am late with my Picture of the Week. To be honest its sitting right on my camera I just need to upload it but I am procrastinating!!!
We have gotten a lot of school work done this week and its been surprisingly painless. Some weeks its painful!
I had been slacking on Science with them. They do a lot of exploration and life sciences so I was not very concerned but I found a few books I bought a while ago so thought I would introduce them. They were interested!!!
I also grabbed a few books with in home experiments from the library. I think even little Logan will have some fun with them!
I need to get an email out to a few friends about a "Cooking Club" for the kids. We want to do dinner once a month- they cook it at home and everyone meets up to share. I think it will be a way to get our group of friends cooking and together on a social level- not just a schooling environment!
We used to do a "Game Night" but the kids would rather hang out and chat as would the adults. I thought cooking and eating was a great way to do this!
Okay I am off to get my camera and figure out which pic of the series I took I want to use..... separate post for Pic of the Week coming up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment