Monday, November 23, 2009

Well its the Monday before Thanksgiving and I have nothing planned for the day!!!! Tomorrow will get busier as I get my cooking and baking started, but for today I am enjoying the laziness of the day.
We had a busy yet productive weekend this weekend. My husband finished the shed he has been working on and we moved all his tools out of my basement/schoolroom and got a bunch of stuff organized.
I had the kids go thru their coats and see what fit and what didn't- taking a bin to the church today!
We consolidated boxes of keepsakes and holiday decorations-whew what a project!
It was a good thing accomplished now I need to clean the basement of the straggler items and vacuum and dust. Perhaps I will enlist the kids!
The 4 year old is throwing one heck of a tempter tantrum right now so thats my cue to go!
Happy Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment