Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crazy Dayz!

So this month has started out crazy - March sure is coming in like a lion here!
We are getting all the sugaring stuff prepped and ready and will boil this Tuesday. The Sap finally broke loose yesterday!
We celebrated Brynn's 12th birthday and our 17th Anniversary on the 4th.
Next up this month we have Joe's Birthday and an unexpected wedding , I guess his brother decided to get married a little earlier than planned! Thanks for the 2 week notice!
I had planned on taking my husband away for the weekend but I guess we'll go to a wedding instead!
I have photo's to choose from for Pic of the Week- I just have to upload them LOL
The kids are off to play practice in a few then it will be very quiet around here!
I am very interested to see which parts they get , the are doing Oliver! it should be a lot of fun!
Okay I think I am rambling a bit so its time to post this and fade back to my chores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment